Facilities Operated by Blacklands Railroad
Blacklands Railroad (Sulphur Springs, Tx)
- Founded in: 1999 By Walter Wayne Defebaugh
- Operated for : Northeast Texas Rural Rail Transportation District
- Products: Plastic, Pipe, Corn, Wax, Chemicals, Animal Feed, etc.
Henderson Overton Branch (Henderson, Tx)
- Operations Started: 2010
- Operated for: Rusk County Texas Rural Rail District
- Products: Unit Trains, Frac Sand, Rock, Pipe, Lumber, etc.
Black Gold Terminals (Odessa, Tx)
- Operations Started: June 2014
- Operated for Loup Logistics
- Products: Frac Sand, Pipe, Lumber, Oil field products, etc.
Black Gold Terminals (Northern, NV)
- Operations Started: 2018
- Transload and storage terminal that accomodates many products